Take The One Call Challenge:Make a Phone Call
Updated: Sep 1, 2019
Tips For Making A Call To A Legislative/Education Official
- Tell them who you are (tell them about my website and what it's for.)
- Tell them why you're making this call and why it is important to you.
Things to keep in mind:
- Know what you're going to say before making the call.
- Make it short. Know that they are really busy but share it passionately.
- Be respectful, and thank them for their time.
- You may get an assistant who will ask for a message. DO NOT HANG UP! Tell them what you would tell the person you're calling directly.